Each credit union serves a group of people who have something that connects them. This is known as their ‘common bond’.
North London Credit Union is open to people who live, work, worship, study or volunteer in the London Boroughs of Barnet, Enfield, Haringey and Waltham Forest or in the postcode areas of EN6, EN7, EN8, EN9, EN10 or EN11.
We also accept employees of the following organisations, regardless of where they live or which site they work at:
- Barnet & Southgate College*
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Citizen’s Advice Enfield*
- College of North East London (CONEL)*
- London Borough of Enfield (including Enfield Schools and Independence & Wellbeing)*
- Enfield Enterprise*
- London Energy (formally London Waste)*
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust*
- Reynolds Catering Services Limited*
- Royal Free NHS Trust
*We have partnerships with these employers to enable staff to save by deduction from their payroll. Please see our Payroll section for more information.
Business owners from outside the above areas can join if they are members of London Enterprise Club, North London Chamber of Commerce & Enterprise or Your Business Community.